Product Profile
Organic Yf Sunflrwr&Flax Bread

French Meadow

Organic Yf Sunflrwr&Flax Bread

Barcode:
053423000102
Reg. Price:
$6.79
Quantity:
      Add to Cart Add to Cart 
Attributes
Item Size
24 oz
Ingredients
Stoneground Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Stoneground Organic Whole Rye Flour, Pure Water, Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Millet, Unrefined Sea Salt.
Nutrition
Serving Size: 1 slice (35 g), Servings Per Container: 18

Amount Per Serving: Calories 92, Calories From Fat 13, Total Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0mg, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90g, Total Carbohydrates 18g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 0g), Protein 4g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 9%

Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Precent Daily Value: Total Fat 2%, Saturated Fat 0%, Cholesterol 0%, Sodium 4%, Total Carbohydrates 7% (Dietary Fiber 11%)
Does Not Contain
Oils, cholesterol, sweeteners.
FREE MEMBERSHIP OFFER
Receive free email newsletters about healthy living, our store and more.
Debbie’s Health Food - Port Orange
Port Orange, FL 32127
More Info
Debbie’s Health Food - Port Orange Online Coupons
Debbie’s Health Food - Port Orange health tools
Healthy Living Marketplace
Lily of the Desert
American Health
Carlson Labs
Garden Of Life
Nutribiotic
Now Solutions